Get into the world of Web Scraping and Data Mining with NodeJs. Learn modern methods of scraping with NodeJs - Puppeteer and with direct NodeJs Requests.
Introduce yourself and improve your knowledge on web scraping
- Learn Scraping with Puppeteer, NightmareJs or Manual Requests
- Build scraper modules for various websites ( Imdb, twitter, instagram..etc )
- Learn multiple ways of scraping and when to choose them
- Get familiar with the ethics, do's and dont's of Scraping
- Get all the code snippets used in the code
Web Scraping is a very gray area and not many talk about it or even teach about this. You are going to find valuable scraping informations and techniques that you can directly put to practice for yourself.
I've been working with Data Mining with NodeJs for ~3 years on dozens of websites and I've learned many ways of creating a scraper and the best practices. All of which you are going to find out and learn in just a few hours in this course.
I designed this Web Scraping Crash Course to be easily understood by absolute beginners and people who already have some knowledge about the subject.
What you’ll learn
- Create Data Scrapers from Scratch to Finish with NodeJs
- Choosing the right tools for Scraping different websites
- How to use the Top Scraping tools for NodeJs to your Advantage
- How to Automate User Interactions with NodeJs
- Build Scrapers with Puppeteer by Google
- Build Scrapers with the native Request & Cheerio
- Learn how to scrape with NightmareJs
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Be familiar with CSS / jQuery selectors
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners interested in learning Data Scraping with NodeJs
- People who already have some basic knowledge but want to take it to the next Level
Any free content available?
This course has been created in late 2018 and some websites which were used as examples may not be looking the same right now but the concepts presented are still up to date and will never lose their value.
It was originally sold on Udemy for 1 year and half and it has some related language to Udemy, the course got a 4.5 overall rating from more than 2,000+ customers already.